Fire is so important in the outdoors...
Whether you're cold and need to warm up, or hungry and need to calm the growl of your stomach with some camp-cooked-goodness...Fire is undeniably important. I speak for myself and many others when I say, I don't want to fiddle with things when I need a fast fire. That's where our Tindår Wick + Bellow comes in...
Tindår burns for 1 hour/per wick and is sure to give you an edge anytime you need to make a fire in a hurry. At some point though, the wick is gonna run out. And that brings us to the video below...How to Refill your Tindår Wick + Bellow.
Super easy to use.
As you can tell in the video above, Tindår is incredibly easy to use and very efficient with our Ferro Rods. Simply fluff the end of your wick up, plant your ferro rod near it, strike down and you have an open flame.
- KeroDry™ parrifin-wax infused hemp wick (6mm x 13")
- One-hour cumulative burn time (equivalent to a Bic™ lighter)
- Ultralight at sub 1oz (0.6oz)
- Anodized aluminum sleeve - cool to the touch
- Doubles as micro pocket bellow
- ONLY $12 HERE
Time for a Refill.
Again, as you can see in the video above, it's super easy to refill your Tindår Wick when it runs out (or if you've used the bellow and need to re-insert your wick).
- Available now as a 3-Pack (that's 3.25 feet of slow-burning wick!)
- Simply roll wick tip, and twist into your Tindår Bellow
- Bellow tube not included with refill pack, obviously
- AVAILABLE FOR $16
have questions or want to chat?
Do you have questions about any of this gear?
Leave us a comment below...We're always stoked to help!